Sunday 15 March 2009

OH NO!!!!! HE DID IT AGAIN!!!


I know you must be thinking I'm mad!!! But it's true, I did it!!! I managed to recover my old Jordans. From unwearable to the newest item on my own customized sneaker collection! These 15's were all torn by time. The outsole was yellow-ish as well as all the rubbers and plastics and the leather had its paint coming off... Instead of throwing them to the garbage, I took on the challenge of trying to bring them back to life. This pic shows what they looked like when I bought them.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks anonymous! ;]
    It's what happens when you do these things late-late-like real late in the evening!
    peaaaace

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome...just kidding ;) You're welcome!
    I'll drop by every now and then, ok? para ajudar!

    another thing:"they won't go when I go" Stevie Wonder from the album:
    Fulfillingness' First Finale-(strong words by the way)
    why did you change it to "you won't go???
    sleepy head? :) again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Não, não me lembrei foi do nome certo da música... E achei que devia ser "you"... lol. foi mais preguiça de ir confirmar no disco.

    ReplyDelete